Surely, for the benefit of the Cuban and Syrian "people" (and Iran, Hezbollah, et al.):
From Assad's state media:
Syria, Cuba sign MOU for wide economic cooperation
The Federation of Syrian Chambers of Commerce signed with the Cuban Chamber of Commerce a memo of understanding between the two countries with the aim of boosting bilateral economic and trade relations.
The MOU includes mechanisms of exchanging information and opinion on the means of improving the trade activity between the two countries, in addition to arranging visits of businessmen, trade delegations and missions of the two sides as well as providing opportunities for businessmen of the two countries for finding joint cooperation mechanisms.
It also stipulates for encouraging holding exhibitions, forums, conferences and other activities in both countries with the aim of expanding the trade exchange and arranging meetings and forums for introducing businessmen on the investment opportunities and projects that could possibly be achieved as a step forwards for establishing a Syrian-Cuban workers’ committee as soon as possible.
Deputy Minister of Economy and Foreign Trade Samer al-Khalil said in a statement following the signing of the MOU in Havana that this step constitutes an additional motive for upgrading the mechanism of the joint work between Syria and Cuba, as it also represents a step forwards toward the cooperation process that extends for years.
11/06 - 11/13
- N.Y. Post: Obama’s Cuba ‘Legacy’ Drive Lost Florid...
- In My Humble Opinion: Trump's Cuba Policy Mandate
- Must-Watch Video: Cuban Dissident Dragged Away for...
- Obama's Cuba Policy Lost Florida for Hillary
- AP Exit Polls: Trump, Rubio Overwhelmingly Win Cub...
- NBC: How Cuban-Americans Helped Trump in Florida
- WSJ: The Cost of Obama’s Cuba Policy
- Obama's Cuba Legacy: Record Number of Political Ar...
- Caught on Film: Crackdown on Cuban 'Cuentapropista...
- Meet Raul Castro: Predator of Press Freedom
- Cuba and Syria Sign MOU to Deepen Ties
- ▼ 11/06 - 11/13 (11)
- ► 2015 (1080)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)