A look at the election results in the 30+ precincts in Miami-Dade County with the highest concentration of Cuban-American voters show that President-elect Donald Trump won by over 58% and Senator Marco Rubio won by over 69%.
These aren't exit polls or issue polls. These are actual votes counted.
Moreover, these numbers simply represent a base -- a starting point -- for they are somewhat diluted by non-Cuban voters.
In some precincts (see below), which are the biggest Cuban-American strongholds (e.g. Westchester), Trump was in the mid-60s, while Rubio in the mid-70s.
Clearly, Secretary Clinton can thank President Obama's unprincipled Cuba policy for this.
11/13 - 11/20
- Final Cuban-American Vote Average: Trump 58%, Rubi...
- Rubio, Trump Find Common Ground on Cuba
- Dissident Leader: Obama is Worst President for Cau...
- Letter From American Victim: Obama's Cuba Policy E...
- Obama’s Cuba Policy Makes Bad Situation Worse
- Dismal End to Obama’s Cuba Legacy
- OFAC Fines Oil Services Company for Cuba Sanctions...
- Iran to Build Nanotechnology Lab in Cuba
- U.S. District Court: Cuba Must Pay $166M To Colomb...
- The Oklahoman Editorial Board: Obama's Cuba Policy...
- Miami Herald Editorial: Castro Regime is Real Thre...
- ▼ 11/13 - 11/20 (11)
- ► 2015 (1080)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)