From Iran's state media:
Iran to build nanotechnology lab in Cuba
Iran is ready to build a laboratory center equipped with nanotechnology in one of nano institutes in Cuba, Iran’s VP for Science and Technology Sorena Sattari said Tuesday.
Sorena Sattari, Vice-President for Science and Technology, made the remark in a meeting with Fidel Castro Diaz-Balart, scientific adviser to the Cuban president, in Tehran on Tuesday, adding that Iran is also ready to present Cuba with a gifted package including educational services related to how to operate the equipment at the lab.
During the meeting, Sattari noted Iran’s various technological achievements including exports of biotechnological medicine to Russia, the extensive nanotechnology plans for high school and university students as well as companies, the presence of about 160 companies active in the field of nanotechnology and the country’s achievements in the field of water treatment.
“We have sealed good nano agreements with Cuba, and are ready to develop our technological cooperation with this country in the field of vaccines and recombinant drugs,” he said.
Sattari maintained that the biggest e-commerce company in the Middle East is situated in Iran, adding “the company which was only established six years ago now sales over $3.5 million in a day, and is even bigger than similar companies in Russia.”
The Cuban official, for his part, welcomed any kind of cooperation with Iran, and thanked the Islamic Republic for its generous proposal on establishing a nanotechnology laboratory in his country.
11/13 - 11/20
- Final Cuban-American Vote Average: Trump 58%, Rubi...
- Rubio, Trump Find Common Ground on Cuba
- Dissident Leader: Obama is Worst President for Cau...
- Letter From American Victim: Obama's Cuba Policy E...
- Obama’s Cuba Policy Makes Bad Situation Worse
- Dismal End to Obama’s Cuba Legacy
- OFAC Fines Oil Services Company for Cuba Sanctions...
- Iran to Build Nanotechnology Lab in Cuba
- U.S. District Court: Cuba Must Pay $166M To Colomb...
- The Oklahoman Editorial Board: Obama's Cuba Policy...
- Miami Herald Editorial: Castro Regime is Real Thre...
- ▼ 11/13 - 11/20 (11)
- ► 2015 (1080)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)